Tommy

 I hadn't known him for very long. He was one of the boys I found in the student gym in the first few weeks of class. 

We started a conversation about work outs - mine was designed to develop endurance and some flexibility - the sort of thing that rowers needed to have. His was a hodge podge of things he'd seen other people do over the years. 

"I'm not real smart when it comes to sports and stuff but I like being in shape." He said as he showed me the work he'd managed to do on his body. "What'd'ya think? I mean I think I'm doing ok but nobodies ever really said anything." 

"Well I think you look beautiful. I hope you don't mind my saying it that way." 

"No."

Tommy was one of the few boys around campus that was obviously gay. I mean he wasn't a flashy, flaunting, sort of fellow but when he started taking it was pretty obvious and his hand gestures and all made it clear that he wasn't afraid of being open with me - or even around the gym either. 

"Are you going to try out for the team?"

"I think I might - I mean I've never been on a team before - is that funny? I just never thought anyone'd want me on their team so I just stayed away. You're the first one to ever ask me."

"Well they were fools. I think you'd do well and the workouts would certainly help you concentrate your body development. Not that you haven't done a great job anyway - especially for just being on your own." 

"Thank you." He blushed a little and I could feel the blood starting to rush to my cock. I'd managed to keep from getting hard all this time but having it be just him and myself alone in the showers and then in the locker area was finally getting to me. "I get the feeling you'd keep me safe."

"I will. I'll keep you close by until you get settled in."

"I have a class today but I'll be able to go by tomorrow and check things out. Will I see you in the afternoon? In the gym?" 

"Yes. I'll be here. You can come down to the boathouse with me and I'll show you around."

"Ok then. I have your phone number if anything comes up right?" 

"Yes. Anytime - anything." 

He'd put his sweatshirt on but was walking around otherwise naked. His barely pubescent dick was getting hard as well and he smiled and slipped on a pair of tight white underwear - his dick slapped up on belly and he reached in and adjusted it to one side while his balls filled the pouch. 

"Ok coach. I like that - I've never had a coach before. I'll see you tomorrow."    

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson

When I was just a boy...

Timmy