Joseph


 Joseph had a way of looking right at you and never looking away - if he ever did look away he got you to look with him. As if it wasn't his fault you caught him looking - it was yours.

He had eyes that pierced your brain - a smile that was just enough to make you want more but never too much. He had a body that was slender with budding muscles. He was a swimmer originally but I managed to recruit him away from the team - his would be coach wasn't too happy about that but he took it in stride. 

"Joseph's a hot little fellow. Where do you think you'l use him?" 

"Anywhere he wants me too!" 

"You're am evil person." 

I just smiled and nodded my head. Joseph came into the office with his gym bag in hand. 

"Ok. I guess I have everything." He said and stood next to me. 

We walked out of the office and through the locker room and as we headed down the main hall to exit he asked about getting some coffee. "Are we still on for coffee?"

"Of course we are." 

We drove to the coffee shop on the edge of campus and went in. We sat at a table that a bench on one side and chairs on the other and sipped our coffees and nibbled on some fresh cookie and he rested his hand on my crotch and squeezed whenever someone came by to say hello. 

Eventually a few of the other rowing team members showed up and sat down with us. He knew some of them but he was meeting most of them for the first time and I could tell he was a little nervous. He sat closer and closer to me and then one of the guys sat down right next to him and I could feel his breathing quicken and smell his sweat kick in. 

I reached down and groped his crotch. he was hard as a rock and he spread his legs open the moment my hand touched him - the musk form his balls was thick and sweet.  James, the boy who had sat down next to us, smiled a wicked smile and and leaned in close to him and whispered to him "Welcome to the rowing team. I think you're going to have a wonderful time here. You just let me know if you ever need anything." 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson

When I was just a boy...

Timmy