Study Hall


 Leo was a good boy. He used to workout hard - he took his rowing seriously but he never lost sight of the fact he was there as a student not just an athlete. He used to come over to my place when he knew the coast was clear and use my study to get his work done without being disturbed by the rowdies back at the dorm. 

The school library was pretty good but so was mine and he seemed to really enjoy my dress code a lot more than he did the library. Even if other boys, or an another boy, was around it didn't really bother either of them. The squad was pretty much unfazed by the openness of my sexuality and that of the boys and no one ever really questioned the legitimacy of a boat line up once they got to see it in action - on the water - on race day. 

I missed Leo once he moved on - he took everything he did seriously - and when he showed me his gratitude he was mind blowing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson

When I was just a boy...

Timmy