The Big Eight + Two (part 2)

 The Big Eight +2 
 Charles 

 Eric

 Liam 

 Noah 

 Oliver

 Elijah 

 James 

 William 

 Benjamin 

 Lucas 

Elijah showed up on Friday morning. He introduced himself to me in the middle of my workout routine and told me he'd been told by another boy that I was looking for rowers.  We ran a few laps around the indoor track together and then headed to the locker room. 
He was in pretty good shape and had a nice body. His bush was trimmed neatly and his cock was long and thin - he wasn't hard - he was one of those fellows that just never shrank down. 
"I think I know just where to put you if you're serious about joining the squad." I told him as we headed to the showers. 
"You think so? I'd like to give it a try." He sounded pretty excited. 
We stood in the back section of the shower room and rinsed off. I remember thinking it was too bad because he had the most wonderful scent of boy coming off his tight body. I reached over and swatted his tight ass. He let out a little boyish yelp and tightened his butt cheeks together while he raised his hands up to cover his embarrassed  face.  
"Yes. I'm pretty sure I know just where to put you." I said as I grinned and pulled his hands down. 
He smiled back and chuckled a little and then he reached forward and took my balls in his hand. "Close to these I hope?" 
He had a nice soft touch as he fondled my nut sack and slowly licked his lips while he looked straight at me. "Yes. very close." I said. 

James came into the boathouse on Saturday morning. he was one of the few fellows who was physically large - tall, well built, muscular, short blond hair and he seemed very confident. 
Honestly I might not have recruited him if I had seen him in the gym - he didn't strike me as the sort of guy we were looking for but he surprised me. 
He came over and signed in and introduced himself. He was respectful, soft spoken, and his demeanor was - well - he seemed to be looking for instruction. 
"Is there a place I can change? I understand we might get in a boat today and I brought some shorts with me but I couldn't change before I got here." 
"Well - the only private space right now is my office." I told him. "Come back with me and I'll let you in."
"Ok." 
We got to the office, in the back section of the boathouse, and I opened the door. "We can talk while you're changing if you like." I offered. 
"Sure." 
We walked in and he started to unbutton his shirt and slipped his shoes off while he told me he'd been at a friends house and slept in so he just ran down here because he wanted to get here early. He pulled his jeans off and dropped his underwear before it even registered to me what he'd done. He stood there stark naked with his horse cock hanging down. It was long and thick and his bush was light brown and neatly trimmed.   
"Wow!" I couldn't help myself. I simply acknowledged that his cock was notable. 
He blushed and said, "Thank you. Most of the boys like looking at it but no one ever gets on it. I've gotten use to being the bottom boy because no one ever lets me top 'em."
It was clear that James had a different view of things than most boys. "Well. Maybe later we can see about that. There's really not enough time right now." I said. 
"You mean you? You really think you'd wanna let me fuck you?" 
"I think we can work something out. I'm pretty capable." 
"That would be awesome!"
He stuffed himself into a tight jock and then some spandex shorts over that - his bulge was still prominent  but at least he wasn't trying to free-ball it like so many other guys do. 
I had a feeling it was going to be a late day after this open house and I was right. But we'll discuss that another time. 

William came in next. He was a lean, tall, fellow with slightly unruly hair and he had a good smile. I remembered him from his Spring visit before things got busy last season. Another big cock with almost no bush. He knew how to use it too - he was mostly a bottom boy but we had a good time in the sauna during the time he was visiting and he had great stamina. He shot his load in me and it was as forceful a cum shot as I'd felt in a while. He had a friend that went to school here and he'd come out to visit him but I stole most of his time. 

After him came Benjamin. He came in last Spring also and we worked out in the boathouse one morning and he was not shy about showing himself off. He was a nice boy with a thick, dark, bush and a dick to go with it. He was a sweaty guy - we did a good workout and when he was done he looked like he'd been in the shower. 
He wreaked of teenage boy musk and when he stretched out a little his cock hung down between his legs and he said "Do I look gross to you?" 
"No. You look good - you look tasty."
"Wanna taste?" He smiled and gave a little chuckle. 
"Yes." I reached over and took his dangling balls in my hand and squeezed them. He took a deep breath and balanced himself. He wanted to grab his dick but he put his hands on his waist and waited. 
I moved my hand to his cock and it stood at attention and then I went back to fondling his balls. I sat on the bench in front of him and devoured him as I listened to him moaning in that way that teen boys have of moaning when they're being sucked on. 
I could taste his sweat and his pre-cum and the scent of his body filled my sinuses and was driving me to swallow more and more of him. 
His hips started thrusting gently to and fro and I knew it wouldn't be long. I thought it might be fun to stop and leave him hanging for a while but I wanted that boy nectar in my mouth so badly that I finished the job. 
He shot load after load into my mouth and I swallowed down the first one but stood up and shared the second load with him - a hot, wet, kiss between us that he accepted gladly.    
The moment I saw him walk in all those memories came rushing through my mind. "Welcome back to the boathouse Benjamin!"
He smiled. "Hi." 

Lucas was the last of the boys to show up. He was a tall kid from town and we'd talked last year when he was on campus for an erg race we hosted. He and his friends stayed in town overnight and he dropped by to chat. He was shaved smooth and had a nice cock and balls to show off. He was a kinky bottom boy that wore panties as often as he wore nothing according to his own comments. As I got to know him it proved to be pretty accurate. 
Most boys look ok in panties but Lucas was really striking - he was a boy that was just meant to wear panties and, even though he had a nice package, his role was clearly to be a bottom. His butt hole wasn't round at all - it looked like a pussy and he was proud of using it. 
He was going to be my coxswain for the second four - if that developed. Either way he was capable of rowing but he was interested in driving so I knew we were on to something good.    

All these wonderful boys in one spot at one time - we were in for a good season! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson

When I was just a boy...

Timmy