Peter

I met Peter in the gym in late December. The rowing teams "Holiday workout season" was pretty much done but we had caught his attention. He approached me one day as I was finishing up my personal workout. We chatted about crew and about how things were run - the fact that we'd be breaking up for Christmas and then coming back in January and doing a lot of hard core workouts - conditioning, strength, strategies - race and competition etc...  

We quickly established he was a coffee lover and we'd gotten together a few times in the evening to compare notes. A lot of flirting and teasing went on and he had me wondering if I had misread the signals. He worked out with me a few afternoons in the last week before I left town - he wore short black shorts and a dark gray, long sleeved, shirt that zippered up the front. 

"Are these the kind of shorts you want us to wear in the boat?" he asked with a sly smile on his handsome, boyish, face. 

"Yes - those would do nicely for practice. We tend towards something a little more conventional for race day though."

"You mean modest? Are these a little slutty?" 

"They are slutty and not just a little - but I like them. I like them a lot."

He had his shirt open and he pulled the waistband of his shorts down just a little. His crotch was clean shaven - not that there would have been much there anyway - his legs were naturally free of hair still and his skin was spotless and smooth. 

"Gosh I must smell like hell after that workout. I'm gonna grab a shower and I guess get something to eat at the cafeteria." He'd walked right up to me and he was right - I could smell his sweat and his musky crotch. 

"Maybe after showering I can take you out somewhere for food - a recruiting feast - to insure you'll come back and start working out with the team?" I wanted to keep him dirty and smelly but I enjoyed watching him in the shower also. 

"Oh. That sounds like fun. I'd love that a lot." He practically bounced with enthusiasm.  

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson

When I was just a boy...

Timmy