My cousin Timmy


 My brother and I looked like brothers only he was, clearly, a couple years younger than myself. My cousin Timmy and I were the same age and we looked like twins.  We'd known each other from afar for many years. He lived in Ohio and I lived in Texas and we'd only see each other during short visits in the summer - when my family would travel north to our summer home. 

Timmy went to the same school my father went to and he was rowing there also. It made me horribly jealous because rowing was just a summer activity for me and, of course, Timmy was living the family heritage and I could only read about it, hear about it and watch it from afar. 

None the less we liked each other a lot. One summer we traveled through town and Timmy's rowing team had a regatta downtown. We got up early and went down to the boathouse and watched the team warm up and prep the boats. They won the first heat easily and then the second was close to start but they pulled away about halfway through. The final race was great - about 1000 meters of bow to bow sprinting down the river until Timmy's boat pulled ahead in the final strokes.

When they came by the main dock to collect their gold medals Timmy spotted me and waved. "Meet us at the take out dock!" I nodded and looked at one of the fellows there and he pointed out it was just a few feet down from the main dock. 

I ran down there and greeted them. Timmy jumped up and gave me a quick hug. He was wet and sweaty. He was cold to the touch but I knew he was hot from the hard work of rowing this great race just a few minutes ago. He smelled of sweat and Ohio River water and a muskiness I'd grown fond of over the last few years. He gave me a peck on the cheek and asked "would you carry my oar while I carry the boat up?"

"Yes. Of course." 

They took the boat out of the water and I and three others each carried an oar in each hand and followed  them to their trailer where they rested the boat in large canvas slings.  

"I'm taking a quick break!" Timmy told his coxswain; the one who drives the boat. "I'll be right back."

He grabbed my hand and pulled into the woods with him. He had a beautiful smile and his body shook with cold and excitement. "Stand right there." I stood still and he stood close to me with his leg between mine from behind - I could feel almost the length of him rubbing against me. 

"What is this?" I asked. 

"Shush. Stay still." He reached into his tight rowing shorts and pulled his penis and balls out. He was hard as a rock. I'd noticed when he got out of the boat but had tried to ignore it. He pulled the band of his tights down so they cradled his package while he peed. "God that feels so good! I love peeing with a hard on - don't you?"  

"Yes." I giggled a little and tried to tell myself not to look but I couldn't help myself. I just stood there and enjoyed the view. 

"Now you." 

"Humm." I wasn't sure I'd be able to pee - I was shy and with him right there. 

"Come on now. Don't be shy. You'll ruin the family reputation!" 

"Well I guess..." and he reached over and put his hand down the front of my pants. He grabbed my hard penis and pulled it out and my balls popped out too. 

"I'll help you." He smiled and directed my penis while I peed. It was incredible - I'd done things with other boys before but there was something about the way my cousin Timmy took control of me and the fact that he did it right there - we were in the woods but pretty much in the open. "You're staying the night at our house right? For the victory party and all - I'm having the whole boat over for a sleep over. It'll be great and you have to be there!" 

"I don't know I have to ask my folks."

"You're staying. I'll see to it." There was a pause while he squeezed my penis a few times and then looked at me. "If you do it you're playing with it. If I do it it's ok." Then he stuffed my dick and balls back into my pants. 

That's when I realized he'd stood there the whole time with his erection hanging out of his shorts. He looked at me and then looked at his hard penis. I wanted to fall to my knees and suck it but I had a feeling that something like that might be coming along later.  

I grabbed his package and stuffed him into his rowing tights. "Left or right?" I asked.

"You know. I saw you looking at it last night during dinner." 

"Up and to the left it is." 

He gave me a quick kiss - not just a little peck on the cheek like at the dock. We headed out of the woods and back to the boat and started to help load it on the trailer. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackson

When I was just a boy...

Timmy